Sunday, May 19, 2013

Introduction

I am creating this blog to take photos from my life, old and new, and create a history of where I have been and where I am going.  There is no timeline to these postings.  They will be done intermittently as I discover new things, have new thoughts or recollect old ones.  I hope you will find this interesting, amusing and thought provoking.  I have many old photo's, some taken by me, and many taken by others.  I will be sharing these photo's as well as ones I am currently taking to create this journey.  In some instances I will be sharing more than one photo or returning to images as thoughts and recollections occur.

I believe that you will find this interesting and thought provoking.  You can make your own determination.  I welcome input from all who read this.  Hopefully some of you will remember some of these places, people, or the events that I speak of.  These pages will contain history, as I previously stated but I also hope to share new discovery's that I am making all the time.  It is in essence my history and the history of people, places and things that I have discovered.

I just turned 54 years old.  I find I don't remember things like I used to and it is a little scary.  This is a way to preserve my memory and maybe add to it via your thoughts and comments.  Please do not refrain from correcting me if you feel I am wrong or comment  on things I may or may not have witnessed or viewed.  I am hoping that this is a fun exercise where we all can learn and expand our knowledge and horizons.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment